New SR22 Comparisons

I just thought I’d provide an new perspective on the value and advantages of the SR22.

The Cirrus SR22 vs. the McDonalds Big Mac:

• The SR 22 can travel at over 180 kts,

The big Mac can’t.

• The SR22 seats four adults,

The big mac only holds two small beef patties,

• The SR22has modern avioncis,

The Big Mac has lettuce a special sauce.

• The SR22 is built out of modern composites to new updated FAA standards,

The Big Mac is made out of bread and built to the same exacting standards used in the 1950’s.

• The SR22 uses about 16-18 gph,

The Big Mac will give you gas.

• The SR22 has a parachute,

The Big Mac doesn’t.

• The SR22 has a big 10" ARNAV display,

The Big Mac has sesame seeds.

• You need a license to fly an SR22,

you only need an iron stomach to eat a Big Mac.

• The SR22 comes with several hours of flight training,

You can get a Ronald McDonald bib and high chair with the Big Mac.

• The SR22 costs about $267,000

For that price, you can buy at least 133,500 Big Macs.

• Cirrus has sold and delivered about 4 SR22’s,

McDonalds have sold billions and billions of Big Macs.

Just my humble opinon, but I’m still buying an SR22. :slight_smile:

Marty

I just thought I’d provide an new perspective on the value and advantages of the SR22.

The Cirrus SR22 vs. the McDonalds Big Mac:

I, too, have been considering buying a Big Mac. However, I refuse to do so unless McDonalds makes some changes. To wit:

1. I want the bun without sesame seeds. It should not take them that long to remove the seeds from the bun before they serve it, so why can’t they do that?

2. I would like to substitute some other kind of meat for the ground beef. I don’t like beef, and I’m afraid I could get mad cow disease from it. I hear emu meat is delicious and low in cholesterol. Don’t get me wrong, I love the Big Mac, I just hate beef. McDonalds should look into it.

3. I heard that someone bit into a Big Mac, and the sauce got on their shirt. The Big Mac needs some kind of third bun half to hold the sauce in, in case the primary bun fails.

Amazingly enough, when I asked for these things at the local McDonalds, they refused! I thought they wanted to make their customers happy!! I’ve written a letter to the Chairman of McDonalds. I’m also thinking about switching to Burger King, because somebody told me they had already done all of those things.

-Mike Murdock

hey guys this is deep burger.you dont know what goes on in the kitchen at mcdonalds like ido. sometimes they let guys with colds make the food you could get sick from eating there if you know what i mean.i love mcdonalds and im just trying to help them out by telling you this

hey guys this is deep burger.you dont know what goes on in the kitchen at mcdonalds like ido. sometimes they let guys with colds make the food you could get sick from eating there if you know what i mean.i love mcdonalds and im just trying to help them out by telling you this

Mike…

It’s taken me 10 minutes to answer, because I’ve been laughing so hard! This has to be one of the funniest posts ever. You should quit your day job!

:slight_smile:

Mike.