I just thought I’d provide an new perspective on the value and advantages of the SR22.
The Cirrus SR22 vs. the McDonalds Big Mac:
- The SR 22 can travel at over 180 kts,
The big Mac can’t.
- The SR22 seats four adults,
The big mac only holds two small beef patties,
- The SR22has modern avioncis,
The Big Mac has lettuce a special sauce.
- The SR22 is built out of modern composites to new updated FAA standards,
The Big Mac is made out of bread and built to the same exacting standards used in the 1950’s.
- The SR22 uses about 16-18 gph,
The Big Mac will give you gas.
- The SR22 has a parachute,
The Big Mac doesn’t.
- The SR22 has a big 10" ARNAV display,
The Big Mac has sesame seeds.
- You need a license to fly an SR22,
you only need an iron stomach to eat a Big Mac.
- The SR22 comes with several hours of flight training,
You can get a Ronald McDonald bib and high chair with the Big Mac.
- The SR22 costs about $267,000
For that price, you can buy at least 133,500 Big Macs.
- Cirrus has sold and delivered about 4 SR22’s,
McDonalds have sold billions and billions of Big Macs.
Just my humble opinon, but I’m still buying an SR22.