New Cirrus owner product

This just in! A new product has been added to the wcb12 head set holder line. (the WCB12 is on sale to celebrate the 22 delv, $13.95). WE now offer the Cirrus footwear product for the cutting edge owner. The product is the WCPTJF, it is available in sizes 9-12 in mens only. Please do not refer to these as Jap-flaps or flip flops those names are protected. The WCPTJF do have a Cirrus logo and are available for $39.95. You can see the product on Walt and Paul our company models on the whats new section of the Cirrus web site. Please not the WCB16 is no long available in red or blue…Ed

This just in! A new product has been added to the wcb12 head set holder line. (the WCB12 is on sale to celebrate the 22 delv, $13.95).

Uhh, Ed, it looks like there was an unannounced part number change. Here’s the original announcement from September 10, 2000:

I JUST RECIEVED THE NEW WC12B HEADSEAT HOLDER AS SEEN IN PHOTOS ON THE SITE. THIS AFTERMARKET PRODUCT IS THE BEST I HAVE SEEN IN YEARS. WE PICKED THE BLUE BUT IS AVAILABLE IN 4 COLORS. TOTAL COST $16.95 PLUS S&H,IF YOU NEED ORDER INFO EMAIL WALT OR MYSELF…ED

So which is it? I need to know, because I’m planning on selling these from a booth at the next GCOPA (Gullible Cirrus Owners and Pilots Association) meeting.

-Mike

Mike, the model number has been changed because of improvments to the product. The new WBC12 is lighter therefor we are now in the process of a useful load change and hope to have the change in place by summer…ED

P.S. Our firm does have co-op advertising to help with the cost of the booth, let me know…ED

This just in! A new product has been added to the wcb12 head set holder line. (the WCB12 is on sale to celebrate the 22 delv, $13.95).

Uhh, Ed, it looks like there was an unannounced part number change. Here’s the original announcement from September 10, 2000:

I JUST RECIEVED THE NEW WC12B HEADSEAT HOLDER AS SEEN IN PHOTOS ON THE SITE. THIS AFTERMARKET PRODUCT IS THE BEST I HAVE SEEN IN YEARS. WE PICKED THE BLUE BUT IS AVAILABLE IN 4 COLORS. TOTAL COST $16.95 PLUS S&H,IF YOU NEED ORDER INFO EMAIL WALT OR MYSELF…ED

So which is it? I need to know, because I’m planning on selling these from a booth at the next GCOPA (Gullible Cirrus Owners and Pilots Association) meeting.

-Mike

Mike, the model number has been changed because of improvments to the product. The new WBC12 is lighter therefor we are now in the process of a useful load change and hope to have the change in place by summer…ED

Ed, Do you know yet if the change will just be in the BCOH, or it will it require component upgrades?

I’ve heard a rumor that you will only have to

change out the the cord part and the hook ends.

-Mike

Ed, Do you know yet if the change will just be in the BCOH, or it will it require component upgrades?

I’ve heard a rumor that you will only have to

change out the the cord part and the hook ends.

There will be a increase in the existing product but with the cord end change it will be a larger increase. The new cord ends are lighter because of a new 3m composite…Ed

-Mike