Market Study for the Single Piston Engine Aircraft demand

Hi Everybody,

I’m an aviation enthusia and currently undertaking an assignment to study the market demand for the single piston engine aircraft. Appreciate if you can take some time off, to complete an online survey that i have created. Simply copy the code in the blue box below. Then, paste the code into the HTML of any webpage so that others can click the link and access your survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=MEfi_2f1KlMpsKHusl2QGYNg_3d_3d">Click Here to take survey

PS: The website is clean. And I’m sincerely conducting this market study, as such appreicate your help in this area.

Where is this being published? Is this a academic project or for other reasons?

Reply | More

David Stuppler 04-03-2009 22:41 | In reply to julius yeo

Where is this being published? Is this a academic project or for other reasons?

Hi David,

This is an academic assignment for my MBA study. Essentially, we are suppose to come out with a marketing topic on our own for my marketing module. Appreciate if you can help to answer the survey.

ok I took it. How many have taken the test?

Thanks so much. A couple of my friends have took it. But sad to say, only you have took it from this forum. Can help me to invite your friends to take as well?

Take some time and edit your survey, there are many errors and typo’s. Try to make your questions clear and to the point…Ed