It's a boy!

November 415 Papa Juliets (“PJ”), a bouncing blue baby airplane weighs in at 2267lbs including stormscope. All ten fingers and toes are present, no major sqawks.

Father and birthing coach (Walt) are doing well and resting this evening.

Paul

p.s. Just remember to keep it below 200kias in class B airspace… :slight_smile:

November 415 Papa Juliets (“PJ”), a bouncing blue baby airplane weighs in at 2267lbs including stormscope. All ten fingers and toes are present, no major sqawks.

Father and birthing coach (Walt) are doing well and resting this evening.

Paul

p.s. Just remember to keep it below 200kias in class B airspace… :slight_smile:

Congrats Paul… glad you and Walt are resting the night through, but who is doing the midnight feeding?

We should do a family photo when you return to the Bay area and we line up our “babies” at SJC, RHV OR MRY.

Don’t worry about the speed limit “in” Class Bravo airspace… it is 250 KIAS. However, if you exceed 200 KIAS “below” Class B, Bay Approach might get a little excited because of FAR 91.117.

Happy flying home.

Bill

Don’t worry about the speed limit “in” Class Bravo airspace… it is 250 KIAS. However, if you exceed 200 KIAS “below” Class B, Bay Approach might get a little excited because of FAR 91.117.

Heck, I’ve seen 190 indicated in my SR20 coming down from the Lexington Reservoir (on a very smooth night.) Vne on the SR22 is only a bit higher than that of the 20, so folks will have to watch it a bit on the descent.

Speaking of speed, I was flying into ABQ a few weeks ago and approach gave me runway 8 (the one that the air carriers use most of the time) if I could “keep my speed up.” So I’m screaming downhill on a very extended final at about 170 KTAS (behind a C-130) and the tower controller rather apologetically asks if I can give “slowest forward speed” so that they can squeeze a commercial jet out in front of me. Power to idle, level off, throw out the flaps, and within about 30 seconds I’m doing 75 indicated. “Wow, that’s impressive!” said the controller. (As it turned out, I would have gotten there a heck of a lot sooner if I’d just taken runway 3, but at least everybody apologized.)