Is a Cirrus in the intro to One-Six-Right?

I’m on the One-Six-Right mailing list and got this teaser:

In reply to:

ONE SIX RIGHT 11/08/06 UPDATE:

Apple.com showcases opening sequence of “One Six Right” in High Definition
Download the opening sequence to “One Six Right” in 480p, 720p, or full 1080p HD resolution right to your desktop – for FREE! www.apple.com/quicktime/guide/hd/onesixright .html

Being in a lab with some high-power Macs and big screens, I really wanted to enjoy this – and I did.

However, near the end, there is a scene at sunrise with a low-wing tricycle-gear plane that flies behind the control tower departing 16R to the south (look at 00:03:02 through 00:03:09). Looks like a Cirrus SR2X. Could it be an uncredited role? More likely something similar in silouette . . . but curious.

Cheers
Rick

In reply to:

Being in a lab with some high-power Macs and big screens, I really wanted to enjoy this – and I did.
However, near the end, there is a scene at sunrise with a low-wing tricycle-gear plane that flies behind the control tower departing 16R to the south (look at 00:03:02 through 00:03:09). Looks like a Cirrus SR2X. Could it be an uncredited role? More likely something similar in silouette . . . but curious.
Cheers
Rick

Rick,

Can’t say for sure - maybe, maybe not. I’m pretty sure that there is a Cirrus VK30 in the opening sequence of the actual movie, though.

• Mike.

In reply to:

Cheers
Rick

Good catch I think you’re right.