call Gus at my motel 641-673-8481

Room 100. Or you can call my
friend’s home at 641-673-9578 and

leave your name and phone number.

i will call you back.

At this time can not be reached

at my e-mail address.i am out of

my home.

Advertising something for sale that you do not own is illegal. It is fraud. Be careful here Jeff.

IMMEDIATE POSSESSION BRAND NEW

B model SR 22 with stormscope.

Pilot flying home from factory

is grounded. My tough luck could
be your good luck.For information

call Gus at my motel 641-673-8481

Room 100. Or you can call my
friend’s home at 641-673-9578 and

leave your name and phone number.

i will call you back.

At this time can not be reached

at my e-mail address.i am out of

my home.

Advertising something for sale that you do not own is illegal. It is fraud. Be careful here Jeff.

Based on past experience with Jeff et al, my initial reaction would have been the same as yours, Scott. But by chance I know the background circumstances here, and it’s an actual legit offer! (Owner-pilot who suddenly is unable to fly the plane any more.) Who wudda thunk?

jim f

Based on past experience with Jeff et al, my initial reaction would have been the same as yours, Scott. But by chance I know the background circumstances here, and it’s an actual legit offer! (Owner-pilot who suddenly is unable to fly the plane any more.) Who wudda thunk?

jim f

Owner who wants $315,000.00 for a 22! Who wudda thunk?..Ed

Wasn’t saying it was a good deal – just a bonafide offer-for-sale! :wink:

jim f

Yeah, but that’s still three grand under a T182.

Wasn’t me.If I had one for sale I’d pay you to take it.

I am red faced about my post. Sorry Gus. This will teach me not to say ill, or play the Jeff game.