Ian you the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hats off to Cirrus and Ian for the great job of keeping its customers in the loop! I can not think of any Multi Million dollor company that offers its holders/market this type of insight!

You may not like the news but you know the truth. Kind of like seeing your high school sweetheart and the first thing she says is “Boy you put on some weight”, you might not want to hear it but its the truth…Signed,One Fat Guy!

Hats off to Cirrus and Ian for the great job of keeping its customers in the loop! I can not think of any Multi Million dollor company that offers its holders/market this type of insight!

You may not like the news but you know the truth. Kind of like seeing your high school sweetheart and the first thing she says is “Boy you put on some weight”, you might not want to hear it but its the truth…Signed,One Fat Guy!

I agree–it’s certainly going more than halfway to keep customers informed. Personally I don’t mind some delays–want it “right,” not necessarily “right away”–but really appreciate their making the effort to inform.

One getting fat guy

Yup, handled very well, even to these jaded journalist’s eyes.