High Point NC

The price for going to Sun-N-Fun is a stopping at High Point NC for furniture shopping. Any ideas on best airport??

Thanks

John

Depends on how much service you need/want. I’d suggest either Winston-Salem (KINT) - lots of service at Piedmont Hawthorne, or Asheboro (KHBI) - not much in the way of services, but the attitude of the people can’t be beat! Of course, there’s GRRRRRRRRReensboro (KGSO) - need I elaborate?

email me at mwrich@richardsgroup.com and I’ll get you in touch with “Moose” at Furnitureland South. This place has some 6 million square feet of furniture floor space. It is unbeleivable. They sell $3 million worth of furniture every day!

I think he (moose) is the GM there, part owner or some kind of big dog (or moose). Anyhow, I met him through a friend of a friend and he treated us very well when we were furnishing our mountain house.

Sun n Fun is going to be expensive for you this year!

Mark

Lexington NC, (KEXX) has a courteous fixed base with reasonably gas and a plate full of complimentary sticky buns (I know I’m setting myself up for saying that). It’s also close to the major highways that leads to the furniture stores in the area.

Hi,
Asheboro is my home base. We have a great museum on the airport with about 12 or so WWII airplanes including one flown by Orville Wright. GSO is also right up the road and is a not so busy class c. If you make it to asheboro, call me. Cell is 336-953-2009

$3M per day?

damn my education…let me study up on faux mahogany.