Factory trip

Anyone in the Washington DC area interested in sharing the cost of a Piper Cheyenne for a visit to the factory? Also, how many of us are in the DC (HEF, VKX, W32, GAI)? I have a hangar, just waiting for my turn…

Cheers

Woor

pilot4hire@bigfoot.com

Anyone in the Washington DC area interested in sharing the cost of a Piper Cheyenne for a visit to the factory? Also, how many of us are in the DC (HEF, VKX, W32, GAI)? I have a hangar, just waiting for my turn…

Cheers

Woor

pilot4hire@bigfoot.com

Great idea! Im with you. #240, I Have a Bonanza A36, am at GAI, and have some of the company stock–which will get us a demo ride I believe. call me 301-428-1794 Tom

I just moved to the DC area about 3 months ago. Right now we’re pretty swamped with painting, landscaping, etc. the house we just moved in to – I haven’t even been flying at all in about 6 weeks, so I dunno if I’d be able to head up to the factory any time soon, but it does sound interesting – drop me an email if you’d like.

where’d you get the hanger? We live less than a mile from GAI but I was told the expected wait time for a hangar there is on the order of a decade!

Steve