ECCFI Fun Time at ELM

Thanks to all who attended. You folks certainly made my day and my son Dennis’s day. What a beautiful day. Kind of cool watching the B-17 taking folks up for their $350 ride for 15-30 minutes. Hope to see everyone at the next ECCFI.

Chris Nowak

Thanks to all who attended. You folks certainly made my day and my son Dennis’s day. What a beautiful day. Kind of cool watching the B-17 taking folks up for their $350 ride for 15-30 minutes. Hope to see everyone at the next ECCFI.

Chris Nowak

Mike and I appreciated the wing rocking on departure. Class act. Enjoyed meeting you both and Bob as well as the other enthusiasts. Capped off my great visibility and blue sun shined skies, I too will look to be part of future events.

Bob Bowen SR22-6CD

Bob, special thanks to you and Mike for taking time to “show” us your sr’s. Really enjoyed seeing your 22. If you ever get a chance I’d really appreciate a wing span measurment strobe tip to strobe tip. As we discussed yesterday I’m working with a 39’6" hanger opening. Looks like it’s real tight…Better yet tell me when it would convenient for me to fly-in with my tape measure and check it myself. Yes, I’m begging to see it again!!!

Really enjoyed meeting you and look forward to mere frequent meetings in our Cirrus future.

Bob #112

Mike and I appreciated the wing rocking on departure. Class act. Enjoyed meeting you both and Bob as well as the other enthusiasts. Capped off my great visibility and blue sun shined skies, I too will look to be part of future events.

Bob Bowen SR22-6CD

Bob,

I have a 42’ hangar. I would not try to get my 22 into a 39’ 6" hangar.

That would leave 6" on each side. Believe me it is not easy to be that exact when tugging a 3,000 pound machine, even a beautiful one like ours.

I would look for an alternative if possible.

Myron