Deliveries and Waits

I’ve been reading with interest the articles that people are posting on delivery promoses. I guess the culture today is that people want instant gratifiation. I put my 15K down on July 6, 1998. I’m taking delivery April 10. By my calculation, that makes it just 3 months shy of 3 years. I went through the schedule slips, but guess what,I expected it. Anyone who thinks that a new company startup is going to go according to the script is haveing pipe dreams. I have been extremely happy the way I have been treated by everyone at CD. On top of that, I feel that they have been honest with me on schelules because at the time they were given, it was in good faith. They may have been optiumistic, but there supposed to be. It’s up to you to read between the lines and be realistic.

I can tell you this, when you finially get a picture of your plane going through the line, you will be one happy dude.

Keep smiling, your time will come.

Steve

I have to say up front that I do not have a deposit down, and I am not waiting for delivery of a SR20/22. So admittedly, I write this without the emotion of someone that has waited 3 years longer than they originally thought they would have to for delivery of their “baby”.

I think though, with FADEC right around the corner, I would be trying to push off delivery until that system was at least offered as an option.

John Mininger

Quakertown PA