Company of the Year

The employees of Cirrus truely deserve to receive national, no world, recognition for everything they have accomplished!!! I look forward to meeting all of you next year.

The employees of Cirrus truely deserve to receive national, no world, recognition for everything they have accomplished!!! I look forward to meeting all of you next year.

Next year? If we have jobs.

Cryptic comment…surely things must look pretty good for a company with an order book of 700+ aircraft? Care to expand upon this?

Cryptic comment…surely things must look pretty good for a company with an order book of 700+ aircraft? Care to expand upon this?

I am sorry.What I meant if we as amercans still have our jobs given the presidential situation.Who knows what the new year will bring america .Hope it all goes good though.:)Comment was net meant as cirrus.Yes from what I have read they have an excellent product. Bill.