California Sales Tax

Have any of you owners in CA had a tax bill from the State Board of Equilization? How long after delivery of your bird did it take for them to contact you?

Purchased a boat in 97 and it took about 11 months to recieve the tax bill.

Have any of you owners in CA had a tax bill from the State Board of Equilization? How long after delivery of your bird did it take for them to contact you?

Purchased my plane in December 1999 and received the tax bill in August 2000.

Hi Kevin,

Was there a penalty imposed for the 8 months it took the board to send you a bill?

Thank You

Mario SR20 #411

Hi Kevin,

Was there a penalty imposed for the 8 months it took the board to send you a bill?

Nope!

Hi Kevin,

Thank You

Mario SR20 #411

Hi,

After buying a Pitts, I received my tax bill just over a year ago, but there was no penalty, just had to pay it.

Michael