Calgary partner possiblity

I am position number 167 and anticpate delivery now within 12 months of either an SR20 or SR22.

I am willing to consider a local partner who has 250 plus hours and preferably an IFR rating (or willing to get the rating) with the understanding the the aircraft will be hangared at YYC or the two airports nearby.

I have owned two previous aircraft with partners before and still call these people my friends!

It seems to me that we should petition our government to ban the export of Cirri. This airplane drain is getting serious.

I am position number 167 and anticpate delivery now within 12 months of either an SR20 or SR22.

I am willing to consider a local partner who has 250 plus hours and preferably an IFR rating (or willing to get the rating) with the understanding the the aircraft will be hangared at YYC or the two airports nearby.

I have owned two previous aircraft with partners before and still call these people my friends!

Banning the export of this plane would seem to be a big slap in the face to those who had faith in Cirrus during the early stages of their development (many of them were from outside the US).

It seems to me that we should petition our government to ban the export of Cirri. This airplane drain is getting serious.

Banning the export of this plane would seem to be a big slap in the face to those who had faith in Cirrus during the early stages of their development (many of them were from outside the US).

Hey Pierre:

Is it against the law in Canada to posess a sense of humor? Must be a crime like posession of narcotics.

Remember…Blame it on Canada!

Pilot X

Banning the export of this plane would seem to be a big slap in the face to those who had faith in Cirrus during the early stages of their development (many of them were from outside the US).>

I believe that M. DeVries was trying to be, how do we say, amusant. It was meant as a little joke about the very high SR20-per-human-being ratio in, say, Holland vs here on the plane’s native shores, where we have so many people and so few delivered Cirri.

Hey Pierre:

Is it against the law in Canada to posess a sense of humor? Must be a crime like posession of narcotics.

Remember…Blame it on Canada!

Pilot X

Wayne, Shuster, Aykroyd, Carry, Candy… and me most of the time except when someone suggests (jokingly or not) potential barriers to someday owning one of these great planes myself.

Just kiding Pierre - We are just jealous that so many SR20’s are getting away from us. But if we can’t stop sending top secret satellites to China we sure can’t stop a few Cirri from getting into Canada. But Australia…