Better picture of Cirrus

The COPA public forum is great. However, the picture on the front of the forum leaves much to be desired. I know someone can provide/post a better picture of a Cirrus aircraft than one being towed down a street in front of a Burger King.

Monty,

I guess it is time to put a new picture up there! [:)]

Just for the record, though, that plane was taxiing in the “Parade of Planes” at the AOPA Expo in October, not “being towed” – and there are lots of Cirrus pictures in the section of the web site entitled “Cirrus Pictures”, if you’d like to take a look!

Steve

I think the “Burger King” photo is great! It shows that we don’t take ourselves too seriously… not a bad thing at that.

Cheers,
Roger

In order to be fair, we should put up a picture of a Cirrus in front of a McDonalds for the same number of days that the BK picture has been up.

Better yet, we should put up a picture of a Cirrus in front of a restaurant that doesn’t murder animals for food.

(Just kidding. I have dear friends who are vegetarians, and I admire their choice, but some days I … MUST … HAVE … MEAT! D’oh!!

-Mike

In reply to:

some days I … MUST … HAVE … MEAT!

Among my favorite bumper stickers:
I’m not a vegetarian because I love animals.
I’m a vegetarian because I hate plants.
[;)]
Mike.**

…or as Rod Machado has been known to say:

“If God didn’t mean for us to eat animals, He wouldn’t have made 'em outta meat!”